CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 27, 2012

With Deepest Sympathy

My little church boyfriend passed away the other day.  I am so sad.  He was a great man and will be truly missed.  Every time I went to church he was there and would always talk to our family and always concerned about everyone and what they were doing.  He became especially close when My Father-in law passed.  I am still in AWWWW!  He was in is 80's but still getting around.  You will surely be missed and hope that you and Louie are hangin out up there keeping an eye on things.  Take care buddy and I will miss my kisses Jim.  We'll take care of Audrey for you.  Here is a card that I made for such an occasion.  My deepest sympathy.
Deets:
Stamps:  MFT- More essential sentiments, My little firecracker  Paper: Vanilla, So saffron, Almost amethyst, DP  Ink:  Black Copic Mkrs:  Y23, Y32, E0000, E000,E23,  R20, YR14 BV0000, BV000, BV01,BV02 Accessories: Ribbon, flowers, pop dots, glue dots, MS butterfly punch, SU! Lace scalloped edge punch, Spots and Dots cuttlebug

No comments :

Post a Comment