CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 19, 2013

You're Sew Dang Cute

This is the first card that I have made in a really long time.  I now have the itch to make many more.  I have been very busy in life. I have been working many hours, going to school. It I have to say has been the busiest and most stressful semester that I have been so far.  I had an awful semester.

I have a little over a month off. So I have been very busy making cards.  Here is a taste of what is in store.

Deets:
Stamps:  Paper Smooches- Needle Little Love
Paper:  Neenah, Old Olive, Rose Red, DP- Kaisercraft-(Miss Nelly)
Ink: Brocade Blue, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Old Paper, Peeled paint, Stormy sky
Copic Mkrs:  RV34,RV00, R56,YG11 Accessories:  Scalloped circle nestie, MS flower punch, Bling, Pop dots

No comments :

Post a Comment