CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2012

Congratulations my little Picaso!

My niece just got accepted to Pear Art Academy in Hamden, CT.  Congratulations Catie!  I am so proud of you.  I thought that I'd make this card for you.  I am looking forward to going to do a little shopping at the art store ( Not that I need anything (*wink/ clearing throat), because I am a hoarder). Right! Anyways,  I love to go and poke around in the store and who knows maybe your mom will let me pay for something.  Haa Haa!

Deets:
Stamps:  MFT- artist, Paper: Real red, marina mist, neenah, Papertrey-beautiful blooms DP, creamy caramel.  Ink: Black, shabby shutter,  Copic Mkrs:  E0000, E000, E00, R20, E11, R27, R37, C2, B06, B00, B04, Y08, YG07, YG11, V17 Accessories: Prima flowers, Dienamic's  leave and tab die, sizzix easle die, pop dots, bling red gems

No comments :

Post a Comment