CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Pray For You!

I have been asked again to walk in a charity for Arnold Chiari foundation.  It is a malformation of the neck and well it will be our third year walking.  It is in September and I thought that I would donate some cards.  The ribbon for this event is Purple.  I will be making some interesting cards with the color purple...Stay tuned.  Anyways, if you'd like to walk or are interested in helping my friends that have Chiari.  Here is what you do.  Check out this web site for Chiari.  We are the Westbrook, CT. walkers. Please join us, enjoy the activities and fun and help us CONQUER CHIARI.
MFT get sketchy   MFT80WSC
Deets:
Stamps:  MFT- PI have hope  Paper: Tempting turquoise, Vanilla, DP, misc gold paper  Ink:  Black, almost amethyst Copic Mkrs:BV0000,BV13,B0000, B000, B01, B02, E0000, E000, E00, E11, E33, E35, R20 Accessories:  Pop dots, bling pearls, magnolia leaf die, dienamic- label die, roses,

No comments :

Post a Comment