CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Diamonds are Forever

The other day while I was at work my neighbors house got broken into and they stole cash, and my neighbors diamond rings and some other misc. jewelry.  She is so sad.  I thought that I would give her this card.  It breaks my heart that someone would do that and she had been telling us the story of how they took the rings that her husband have her when they were dating (16 yrs old) and they are retired now...Wow! they have been together a long time.  Also that they took her husbands father's war metals.  Totally wrong.  It is so terrible that someone would violate their home and take something that wasn't theirs.  The Police have been there twice now gathering evidence.  I hope they catch the thieves and punish them greatly.

Deets: 
Stamps:  MFT~ Ala modes- It must be love, flower girl  Paper:  Neenah, Bo bunny- Ambrosia, Green, lavender Dp, Old Olive, daffodil  delight, Ink:  More mustard, black  Copic Mkrs, Accessories: Bling, pop dots, Nesties, Dienamics,

No comments :

Post a Comment