CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 29, 2012

The best Medicine is YOU!

Definitely, Friendship is the best medicine.  I have a nurse that I work with that always comes in to pretty much set up camp when she comes in.  Coffee in hand, papers, book bag, and when she takes all her GARB out of her bag; coffee cup full of pens, pencils, highlighters, scissors....It is so funny.  I have to chuckle...I said to her last night.  "I am waiting for you to take out a picture of your family and set that up next to all of your stuff"  We had a great laugh.  Anyways, I got the idea of this little baby in a picture frame and she can put it next to her while she works.  This is the card that I made to go with the frame.  I hope you like....
Deets:
Stamps:  MFT PI~Best Medicine, Paper:  Eggplant envy, midnight muse, DP~ Authentique , Neenah Ink: Black, Copic Mkrs: E0000, E000, E00, R20, E11, C2, R14, R29, C3, E25, V09, E21, C0 Accessories:  Copic ABS, Wild Orchid roses, stick pins, petals, pop dots

No comments :

Post a Comment