CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's a BABY!

I know it is just a baby and I have been giving you my educated guess about what you are having since you told me you were preggie  and I definitely think that you are having a GIRL!  We have all been trying to get you to find out what you are having and all you can say is I'm having a BABY!  OK, GF we get it and well, its just that we are planning your shower and none of us like yellow and green for baby showers.  Oh well we'll deal.  So, anyways, I made you this beautiful card.  ( Notice that there is pink and blue in it ;)  just so I can make a point.

Here are the Deets:
Stamps:  LOTV- baby with bear  Paper:  Daffodil delight, creamy caramel, neenah, Prima -Melody collection  Ink: Black, frayed burlap  Copic Mkrs: 0, R20, E0000, E000, E00, E11, G20, YG61, YG63, YG11, YR24, E13, E23, Y000, Y02, Y04, Y06, Y15, BG75, R56 Accessories:  Ribbon, pearl bling, Copic ABS, Sizzix tag die, magnolia branch die, pop dots, Nesties, flower- roses, doilies

No comments :

Post a Comment